Confirmation of availabilty and rates
The owner of the property will confirm availability, rates and the deposit required.
Booking is normally for a minimum of 5 nights.
- An initial deposit of twenty five percent (30%) of the total rental will confirm the booking.
- If funds are not received within seven banking days the reservation shall be considered as cancelled. The owner may then allocate the villa to another client.
- The outstanding balance must be paid at least 30 days before the day of arrival, unless otherwise specified.
- The owner reserves the right to cancel the booking if the balance is not received by the due date. The whole amount of the villa rental is to be paid at the time of booking if rental is to commence within 30 days.
- Payment should be made by Paypal or international bank transfer to the bank account owner.
A security deposit of 10'000 bahts is required with the payment of the balance to cover the cost of any damage or breakages, the use of any services. The security deposit will be returned at the time of departure, less any such costs.
You may cancel your reservation at any time by notifying us in writing by email. The following cancellation charges are applicable:
- more than 30 days prior to arrival : forfeiture of the deposit
- less than 30 days prior to arrival : total cost.
- The above cancellation charges are also applied if the owner cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance.
Arrival & Departure Times
Guests should assume the check-in time is after 12 noon, and check-out is prior to 12 noon, unless otherwise specified or agreed. Account will be taken where possible of flight arrival/departure times.
Only those persons stipulated on the booking form may reside at the property as guests. Please notify us as soon as possible of any changes. The number of people staying at the property must not exceed the maximum capacity specified.
A security deposit may be payable to the villa's owner with the payment of the balance. This is to cover the costs of any damage or brackages during the rental period of the villa or their contents. This amount will be returned to you at the time of departure, less any such costs.
It is condition of the booking that the entire party is covered by comprehensive travel insurance of their own (including concellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage and other property) and health insurance.
All property descriptions provided by the owner on the website and elsewhere are made in good faith.
The owner accepts no responsability for the following:
- any modifications made by the villa owner which are not mentioned on the web page or anywhere else.
- The breakdown of the supply of the water, or electricity, or swimming pool filtration system.
However, shall you contact us or the local person in charge of the villa during such problem, we will use our best endeavor to arrange for any such problems to be solved quickly. Any complaints must be notified to the owner within 24 hours of the occurence giving rise to the complaint.
Conduct & Behaviour
The person making the reservation is held responsible for the correct and appropriate behaviour of the guests staying at the villa. Should any member of the party not behave in such manner, the villa owner representative may at their absolute discretion ask the offending guest(s) to vacate the villa forthwith.
Firearms, deadly weapons, pyrotechnics, prohibited drugs, and gambling are not permitted.
Staff at the Villa
The villa includes the service of one or several staff. Additional services such as those of cooks and/or drivers can usually be sourced. Please give ample notice as soon as possible; especially at peak holiday seasons and we shall try to assist.
The villa owner assumes no liability for such contracted staff. The rates for these services will be provided in advance and shall be paid by the guests as incurred.
The villa is equiped with a safe in one of the rooms. Any valuables left at the property are at the guests own risk.
Linen & Towels
Linen and towels are included in the villa. There are normally changed every 3 days. If you require more frequent changes there may be extra charges.
Due Care of the Facilities
As part of this agreement and as the villa is privately owned, guests are required to take due care when residing at the villa., especially of children playing in the gardens, near or in the entrance, the road, the plunge pool/swimming pool. Furthermore, guests are reminded not to enter the villa wet as the floor can be slippery. Damage or injury arising shall not be the responsability of the villa owner in any way whatsoever.
Handling of furniture, crockery and other artifacts shall be done with maximum care; the villa's staff is there to help if necessary.
This conditions and any contract to which they apply are governed in all respects of the applicable Thai law, and the Thai courts only shall have jurisdiction in relation to any claim or dispute arising out of, or connected with them.